- Understand why balance, movement and gravity can help optimise your baby’s position
- Basic Physiology during pregnancy and birth
- Gain an understanding of how birth balls & peanut balls can help facilitate your labour
- Understand how your pelvis can give space for your baby to rotate and descend
- Learn positions depending on where your baby is within the pelvis
- Understand both internal and external rotation of your hips to use in relation to where your baby is in the pelvis
- How Peanut balls positions can help with epidurals
- Breech and transverse positions
- Position to optimise space in the pelvis during birth
- To use the knowledge and confidence in your birth setting if there are signs of your labour slowing down or stopping
- To use the knowledge and confidence in using peanut ball with an epidural
This course not only is written but also a recorded narrative is there for those who do not like reading from an electronic device. There are many videos throught the course to help you understand the positions being discussed.
I do hope you enjoy the course, and find it helpful and informative.