As a midwife I have heard many positive stories of women who have used hypnobirthing in their pregnancy and birth, and have had the pleasure of supporting some women during their home births as a midwife.
This 12 hour course will not only teach you hypnosis for birth, but is a complete antenatal course, giving you and your birth support partner techniques that can be used during pregnancy and birth.
KG Hypnobirthing allows you to experience the magic and miracle of birth and puts you in charge, so that your baby can be born calm and alert as nature intended, able to bond with you quickly, and settle into healthy sleeping and feeding patterns.
This crucial first relationship between you and your baby will in turn affect every other relationship that your child experiences throughout its life – the significance of a calm and natural birth cannot be over-estimated.
Hypnobirthing helps you to:
* Release fear and tension – which leads to pain and interventions.
* Learn self hypnosis to induce deep relaxation
* Massage techniques to release endorphins, your body’s natural analgesia
* Rebozo techniques which can loose muscle tension
* Visualisation exercises and affirmations to keep you confident, serene and positive
* Helps you understand the choices available to you
* Your increased knowledge and awareness puts you in control
* You are more likely to experience a natural, calm and drug-free birth – labour can be shorter and more comfortable
* In many cases you will need no pain relief throughout the whole empowering experience
* Helps you to have a confident and happy pregnancy
Hypnobirthing actively involves your birth support partner/ the father, who becomes an integral and important part of the experience. They will know that they have played a positive role in the birth of your baby – through Hypnobirthing.
“Birth is the most formative experience of our lives, and you can ensure that your baby has the best possible start in the world”
We work to reduce fear, anxiety and stress so many KG Hypnobirthing mothers report having a more comfortable and drug-free birth, feeling calm and in control
I offer a unique holistic approach to this course and have the knowledge from ten years of being a midwife, to tailor the course to your individual needs and requirements. This is a private course and can be booked on weekday evening to fit your schedule.
Add Spinning Babies Parent Class which is a 2.5 to 3 hour additional class will make a powerful combination. Using both mind and body relationship with physiological techniques and truly unique course.
Prices: Hypnobirthing 12 hours course £375/couple
Hypnobirthing 12 hours course plus Spinning Babies Parent Class 2.5hr course £450
You can purchase a Hypnobirthing gift voucher, a great positive birthing present for your loved one. Contact me to arrange.
Please contact Wendy via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07940 885436
If its difficult for you to attend classes, then you may prefer to do an online course. The online course costs £195.00.
Follow the link for more information and a FREE introduction.
. Full in-depth antenatal programme available online
· Enjoy learning at home where you feel comfortable
· Learn at your own pace at any stage of your pregnancy
· Have the resources at your fingertips to refer to time and again
· Easy to follow instructions for simple but highly effective practice
· All the supporting documents you need
· Facebook support group