As a midwife I have heard many positive stories of women who have used hypnobirthing in their pregnancy and birth, and have had the pleasure of supporting some women during their home births as a midwife.
This 12 hour course will not only teach you hypnosis for birth, but is a complete antenatal course, giving you and your birth support partner techniques that can be used during pregnancy and birth. This group course is ran by a team of experienced and passionate midwives.
KG Hypnobirthing allows you to experience the magic and miracle of birth and puts you in charge, so that your baby can be born calm and alert as nature intended, able to bond with you quickly, and settle into healthy sleeping and feeding patterns.
This crucial first relationship between you and your baby will in turn affect every other relationship that your child experiences throughout its life – the significance of a calm and natural birth cannot be over-estimated.
Hypnobirthing helps you to:
* Release fear and tension – which leads to pain and interventions.
* Learn self hypnosis to induce deep relaxation
* Massage techniques to release endorphins, your body’s natural analgesia
* Rebozo techniques which can loose muscle tension
* Visualisation exercises and affirmations to keep you confident, serene and positive
* Helps you understand the choices available to you
* Your increased knowledge and awareness puts you in control
* You are more likely to experience a natural, calm and drug-free birth – labour can be shorter and more comfortable
* In many cases you will need no pain relief throughout the whole empowering experience
* Helps you to have a confident and happy pregnancy
Hypnobirthing actively involves your birth support partner/ the father, who becomes an integral and important part of the experience. They will know that they have played a positive role in the birth of your baby – through Hypnobirthing.
“Birth is the most formative experience of our lives, and you can ensure that your baby has the best possible start in the world”
We work to reduce fear, anxiety and stress so many KG Hypnobirthing mothers report having a more comfortable and drug-free birth, feeling calm and in control
Prices: Hypnobirthing 12 hours course £195/couple
Please contact Wendy via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If its difficult for you to attend classes, then you may prefer to do an online course. The online course costs £100.00 with 30% off for limited time, therefore just £70
Follow the link for more information and a FREE introduction.
. Full in-depth antenatal programme available online
· Enjoy learning at home where you feel comfortable
· Learn at your own pace at any stage of your pregnancy
· Have the resources at your fingertips to refer to time and again
· Easy to follow instructions for simple but highly effective practice
· All the supporting documents you need
· Facebook support group